Condominium on Sunny Vista Lane, Huntington Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionVery desirable corner 2 bedroom, 2 bath Huntington Lake condo in private location in beautiful tall pines. Great views. Large deck adds to the wonderful feel of this well maintained condo. Sold furnished. Enjoy walking to the lake, pool, jacuzzi, sauna, rec bldg, tennis courts, etc. Located 2 miles from China Peak Ski Area.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:1978
- Square Footage:1364.00
- Lot Size: 648.00 SqFt (0.01 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Floor or Wall Unit
- Water/Sewer:Private Well
- Appliances:Electric Appliances, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Independent
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Big Creek
- Grade School:Big Creek
- Listing Broker:Marcia Beach
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker-Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.