Condominium on Huntington Vista Road , Lakeshore, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis very well maintained Huntington Condo shows long term pride of ownership. Original owners have made improvements including wooden blinds, large deck, newer flooring in kitchen and dining area and entry, upgraded light fixtures, water shut off in second bedroom, lower bath tile replaced, newer refrigerator, additional redwood paneling, front walkway rebuilt, w/d in closet, etc. View of lake. This condo is turn key ready!!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:1978
- Square Footage:1364.00
- Lot Size: 648.00 SqFt (0.01 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Floor or Wall Unit
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Foothill
- Listing Broker:Marcia Beach
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker-Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.