Single Family Residence on Bear Paw Lane , Lakeshore, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis wonderful and well taken care of winterized cabin has knotty pine throughout. The large master is downstairs with a large bathroom with a full sized washer and dryer. There is a large granite fireplace with a propane insert. Upstairs is a sleeping dorm with a large closet and half bath. A boat slip is included in the sale. Beautiful mountain views from the covered deck. Nice flat lot with a fire pit. The property is located on USFS land and operates under USFS special use permit.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:1000.00
- Lot Size: 0.00 SqFt (0.00 acres)
- Baths:1.50 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Uncovered Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Floor or Wall Unit
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Auberry
- Listing Broker:Marcia Beach
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker-Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.