Single-Family Home on Sunrise Drive, Ahwahnee, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionAn Ahwahnee open plan home on 2.05 acres! Built in 2009 is this cozy inviting Living Room, Den, kitchen open plan. A 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths home with attached 2 car garage. The home is 1917SF but looks much larger due to the open space. Beautiful meadow property with a great covered patio to enjoy!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2009
- Square Footage:1917.00
- Lot Size: 89298.00 Acres (2.05 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry
- School District:Bass Lake Joint Unio
- High School:Yosemite
- Junior High School:Wasuma
- Grade School:Wasuma
- Listing Broker:Donna Pride
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.