Single-Family Home on South S Highland Ave Avenue, Selma, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionPrice reduced to sell quick, 3 bed 1 bath on a big lot in Selma.House is outside the city limit but does have city water and gas according to the seller.Perfect for first time buyer or investor.House is rented for $950.00 a month. Seller is in the process of remodeling the bath room, new water heater.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1940
- Square Footage:1146.00
- Lot Size: 19968.00 SqFt (0.46 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Floor or Wall Unit
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Septic Tank
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven
- School District:Selma
- High School:Selma
- Junior High School:Lincoln
- Grade School:Jackson
- Listing Broker:Gurnek Nagra
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.