Single-Family Home on East Nees Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLook!! Great location across from L shape strip mall. This 2.59 acres with a 3x2 well kept home. This is a potential commercial strip mall or senior housing and many other uses. Great opportunity for investors or builders. This property is being sold in it's present as is condition with no warranties written or implied. Seller will not do any inspections or repairs, from any inspections done by the buyers. Value is on the potential use of land.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1942
- Square Footage:1968.00
- Lot Size: 114389.00 Acres (2.63 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Fenced, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Refrigerator
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Buchanan
- Junior High School:Alta Sierra
- Grade School:Dry Creek
- Listing Broker:Maguin Zavala
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Premier R. E.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.