Single-Family Home on Windmill Road, Coarsegold, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionA charming 2 story log home in Coarsegold on 10.75 acres of gently rolling usable acres. Enjoy this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with master bedroom and bath on the main level. Three bedrooms and a bath upstairs. The wood stove heats this log home. The property is like a park with a small pond, large dog kennel, above ground pool with a deck and a cabana room, garden area, green house, detached 2 car garage, wood decks, rock walk ways, log outdoor furniture and incredible distant and local views! A must see. Buyer to verify number of bedrooms if concerned.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1982
- Square Footage:2103.00
- Lot Size: 468270.00 Acres (10.75 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Log
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Covered, Uncovered, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Window or Wall A/C
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Pantry
- School District:Yosemite
- High School:Yosemite
- Junior High School:Coarsegold
- Grade School:Coarsegold
- Listing Broker:Donna Pride
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.