Single-Family Home on Road 36 1/2 , Madera, CA
Property DescriptionStunning Ranchos custom home situated on 2.4 fully landscaped acres. Over 5,300 sq ft of living space with an additional 624 sq ft guest house. Currently a 4-bedroom, 4-bath main home and 1-bedroom, 1-bath guest house, but could easily be converted into a 6 or 7 bedroom to accommodate a large or multi-family situations. Every room has its own unique character and custom touch. Wood & stone features throughout the home including a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and redwood finished walls in the family room. Huge master bedroom with two walk-in closets, marble flooring, and beautiful master bath. Two complete indoor kitchens in main house with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, and a custom gourmet kitchen outdoors. Entertainer's DREAM, the grounds are perfect for hosting any event you can imagine. Own your own personal paradise, make an appointment today! Past and present well report show plenty of water! Reports available.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1977
- Square Footage:5341.00
- Lot Size: 105415.00 SqFt (2.42 acres)
- Baths:5.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Enclosed Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Golden Valley
- High School:Liberty
- Junior High School:Ranchos
- Grade School:Webster
- Listing Broker:James Reed
- Listing Office:C-21 C Watson Real Estate Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.