Single-Family Home on North Grouse , Fresno, CA
Property Description3 Bed, 2 Bath home for rent with a 2 Car Garage. Completely remodeled with new Carpet, new paint, new oil rubbed bronze fixtures. Price includes water, garbage, gardening, and Woodward Lake HOA dues.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1987
- Square Footage:1280.00
- Lot Size: 5000.00 SqFt (0.11 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Granite Ridge
- Grade School:Valley Oak
- Listing Broker:Robert Boyajian
- Listing Office:Robert E. Boyajian Real Estate Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.