Single-Family Home on Saddleback Road, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWaiting for the perfect family cabin in Shaver Lake? Here it is! This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Sierra Cedars cabin is nestled in the back of a cul-de-sac amongst beautiful forest. Inside, the single level living area has vaulted knotty pine ceilings and a warm brick fireplace. The kitchen features a great breakfast bar, ample counter space and wood cabinets. The laundry/mud room is conveniently located off the kitchen with easy to clean flooring and a large washing sink. Outside, the large wrap around covered deck allows for outdoor entertaining regardless of rain or shine. Come and check out this charming cabin today!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1986
- Square Footage:1120.00
- Lot Size: 14950.00 SqFt (0.34 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Wood Deck Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Floor or Wall Unit
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Community Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Independent
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Pine Ridge
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:James Huebner
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.