Single-Family Home on Pinnacle Lane, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionEnjoy cool mountain breezes, ideal for large gatherings. Unmatched roominess with nearly 4,600 square feet of living space, 5 master bedrooms and 7 bath of fully furnished quality. Your own mountain lodge with majestic views in the heart of Shaver Lake's Pinnacle Lane. Gather in the great room with vaulted ceilings and cathedral windows. Relax in front of the stone fireplace with its own wood elevator. Play in the western saloon with a copper ceiling & huge fully equipped game room. Barbecue on the large deck. Dining room has mountain views & open to the beautiful kitchen with top-notch appliances & over sized walk-thru pantry. Five very private master suites with balconies. An office for even more sleeping space. Two large Rennai tankless water heaters & big laundry, its own bear and jailhouse too! Plenty of parking inside & out. Investors: ask about the lucrative rental history.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2006
- Square Footage:4594.00
- Lot Size: 24000.00 SqFt (0.55 acres)
- Baths:7.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Tankless WaterHeater, Uncovered, Wood Deck Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Foothill
- Listing Broker:Ronald Henson
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker-Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.