Single-Family Home on North Phillip Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionTraditional sale! Beautiful Leo Wilson home located in gated community within Kings Crossing near trails, freeway access and schools. Fabulous floor plan has 3 bedrooms,3 baths plus a unique loft area, that could be a 4th Bedroom, huge bonus room, a second den, game room or large office. Downstairs master suite plus huge walk-in closets, soaker tub, separate large shower & large dressing area. Fantastic open kitchen with gas cook-top island. Formal and casual Dining area plus a large family room w/fireplace and entertainment nook. All on a oversized cul-de-sac-like premium lot with plush landscaping which includes fruit trees. This beautiful mature backyard backs up to the Clovis walking trail with beautiful view of Euclyptus trees.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2006
- Square Footage:2721.00
- Lot Size: 8502.00 SqFt (0.20 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Buchanan
- Junior High School:Alta Sierra
- Grade School:Woods
- Listing Broker:Robert Boyajian
- Listing Office:Robert E. Boyajian Real Estate Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.