Condominium on Huntington Vista Lane, Lakeshore, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionClean and contemporary Huntington Lake condo. Light, bright and spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath vacation condo located 2 miles from China Peak Ski Resort. Easy access, many upgrades. This beautiful condo shows very well. Large upper and lower decks. French doors lead to private lower deck. Walk to pool, tennis courts, jacuzzi, sauna, rec building and lake! Excellent vacation rental history!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:1979
- Square Footage:1372.00
- Lot Size: 0.00 SqFt (0.00 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Floor or Wall Unit
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Private Well
- Appliances:Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Sierra
- Listing Broker:Marcia Beach
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker-Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.