Single-Family Home on Olympia Road, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionNewly remodeled home on 2 acres, ready to move in. Home offers new paint, carpet, tile and appliances. ***New Well and Pump***
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1991
- Square Footage:1570.00
- Lot Size: 81985.00 SqFt (1.88 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera
- Junior High School:Jack G. Desmond
- Grade School:Berenda
- Listing Broker:Sergio Franco
- Listing Office:Envision Realty, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.