Single-Family Home on Longview Lane, Coarsegold, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionPrivate hilltop estate with gated entry! This luxury home with 4,571 sq ft 4-bedroom, 4-bathrooms, 4 car garage and indoor basketball court features a custom kitchen with beautiful Alderwood cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, Jenn-Air 6 burner gas stove, formal dining, great room, enjoy movies with your family and guests in your private theatre room with surround sound, a large game room with wet bar and balcony. Beautiful swimming pool with water fall and river . This 2-story custom beauty sits on 15+ acres of incredible views of the surrounding Sierras. Enjoy outdoor entertaining with the built-in bbq, take a walk or ride your ATV on one of the trails. Only a short drive from Fresno and 45 minutes to Yosemite National Park. Please call for a private showing today!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2006
- Square Footage:4571.00
- Lot Size: 684763.00 SqFt (15.72 acres)
- Baths:4.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete, Stone Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Water/Sewer:Shared Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Pantry
- School District:Chawanakee
- High School:Minarets
- Junior High School:Spring Valley
- Grade School:Spring Valley
- Listing Broker:Fatima Mosby
- Listing Office:Signature Properties
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.