Single-Family Home on Black Oak Way, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWonderful cabin in Sierra Cedars, nestled in the tree tops and surrounded by tall trees. Mountain setting with lots of decking and a very private feeling. Large open floor plan upstairs, lots of windows and two large bedrooms downstairs with a sitting area and 2 sets of built in bunk beds for lots of sleeping areas. This cabin is ready for a new family, lovely views from the large great room, cooks kitchen with so much counter and cabinet space, and ready for easy living. So much decking space outside so plan a family B-B-Que in summer and enjoy the winter season from the warm and cozy cabin. This fantastic cabin is only a short distance from the Village of Shaver Lake and a short drive to China Peak. Use this cabin for full time living, vacation home, or put on rental market and use as an investment. This cabin is great and will make a great place for your family. Check out this wonderful cabin, bring your family and start living the good life.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1970
- Square Footage:1632.00
- Lot Size: 13500.00 SqFt (0.31 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Uncovered, Wood Deck Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Floor or Wall Unit
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Community Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Independent
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Pine Ridge
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:Nancy McKee
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.