Single-Family Home on Road 40 , Dinuba, Tulare, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful custom 2 story Victorian home in the country. Park like setting with mature Oak, Birch and Redwood trees. Fully landscaped front and rear yards with a pool and patio area. Kitchen has lots of counter space and opens to a large living room with vaulted ceilings. Dual pane windows throughout. Three-car garage with lots of storage. RV parking. Near golf course. Another living quarters can be built on the property. (Verify specifics with County of Tulare).
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1988
- Square Footage:2687.00
- Lot Size: 120661.00 SqFt (2.77 acres)
- Baths:3.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Private Well
- School District:Independent
- High School:Kingsburg
- Junior High School:Kings River
- Grade School:Kings River
- Listing Broker:Kim McManaman
- Listing Office:C-21 C Watson Real Estate Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.