Single-Family Home on Road 420 , Coarsegold, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful and quaint Victorian updated home in desirable Mudge Ranch neighborhood. Bring the kids & horses, enjoy tranquil, pristine property with a blend of Oaks, Pines & Manzanita trees. Lg. cozy re modeled kitchen with granite counters, center isle, Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances, dbl. oven & gas range. Master suite with study on main level for easy access to home amenities. Sit down great room with wood burning stove emphasized against floor to ceiling stone hearth. Lounge on the wrap around wood deck or lower floor stone patio leading through game room triple French doors listening to mountain breezes blowing through tall Pines. Enjoy beautiful landscape in deer proofed fenced backyard soaking in the spa while watching bird life abound. Did I mention the pond? As it fills through rainy season listen to the cacophony of frogs & quacking of ducks as deer meander through for a drink. Come & enjoy your own mountain retreat & forget the world with natural surround sound by nature.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1989
- Square Footage:2600.00
- Lot Size: 96703.00 Acres (2.22 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Uncovered, Wood Deck, Stone Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Yosemite
- High School:Yosemite
- Junior High School:Coarsegold
- Grade School:Coarsegold
- Listing Broker:Robert Woytovich
- Listing Office:Century 21 Ditton Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.