Single-Family Home on Allen Court, Mariposa, CA
Property DescriptionCome, see this great tri-level home. Has a attached garage and storage space in the basement level. Two bedrooms and 1 bath are on the upper level. Vaulted ceilings and open feel in the living room. Nice views and no visible neighbors. Amazing front porch to sit and relax and enjoy the views.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1991
- Square Footage:2100.00
- Lot Size: 232610.00 Acres (5.34 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area
- School District:Mariposa
- High School:Mariposa
- Junior High School:Mariposa
- Grade School:Mariposa
- Listing Broker:Sanford Blondell
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.