Single-Family Home on Whispering Way, Oakhurst, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionPrestigious one level Country Estate! Only 2+ miles to Bass Lake. A beautiful wooded 2 acre parcel with privacy, pines, oaks, cedars and manzanitas and domestic planted trees and shrubs. The home is 4 bedroom, office and 3 bathrooms and open plan to the kitchen, dining room and living room. Beautiful tile floors and granite counters. Looks like a model home. This 2 acres is gorgeous! The spa is inviting. Going 1st class at an ideal location. Square Footage & Baths is per seller, Buyer to verify if concerned.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2004
- Square Footage:2920.00
- Lot Size: 87120.00 SqFt (2.00 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Uncovered, Concrete, Stone Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Bass Lake Joint Unio
- High School:Yosemite
- Junior High School:Oak Creek
- Grade School:Oakhurst
- Listing Broker:Donna Pride
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.