Single-Family Home on North Riverbend Avenue, Sanger, Fresno, CA
Property Description60 Acre Working Cattle/Horse Ranch just minutes to town! Lovely Mediterranean multi-level custom home on a hill with great views, overlooks the ranch.Large rooms,18' ceilings, walls of windows. Granite,custom tiles and cement counters join with specially designed cabinetry for a variety of textures and materials thru-out the home. Large wet bar in open great room. Contemporary gourmet kitchen w/center island w/seating, Thermador & Bosch appliances. Formal dining has built-in hutch & opens to huge patio. Master Suite, study, guest bath and bedroom also on main level. 2 bedroom guest suite with large bath and mini wet bar on 2nd level. Includes 2 parcels. 40 acres fenced, irrigated pasture/hay field with a 1+ acre pond. 20 acre parcel with home on the hill and 2nd building site is steel and cross fenced with barn, horse set-up and cattle pens. Large hay barn with 2 indoor, 3 outdoor stalls/runs, 2 tack rooms,large riding arena & Large SHOP. Lower pasture has creek and hay & storage barn.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2009
- Square Footage:4391.00
- Lot Size: 2613600.00 Acres (60.00 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Shower,Tub,Spa Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Uncovered, Concrete, Stone Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Sprinklers Manual, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry, Gas Insert, Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Sanger
- High School:Sanger
- Junior High School:Washington Academic
- Grade School:Fairmont
- Listing Broker:Gayle Nix
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.