Single-Family Home on Flying O Ranch Road Road, Coarsegold, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionExquisite home on 40 ac.in the gated equestrian community of Flying O Ranch in Coarsegold, Calif. Architect designed,custom built, fabulous home features redwood and fire-resistant concrete exterior, metal roof, and southwest wall of windows w/spectacular 270 degree views. The amazing kitchen, with Redwood vaulted ceiling, features a custom built AGA 6 burner stove, Fisher & Paykel stainless steel double dishwashers, and Sub Zero refrigerator; granite counter kitchen island doubles as a breakfast bar; formal dining area overlooks bluff-top and snowcapped vistas. Two separate master BR suites each have a private screened balcony room, built-ins, step in shower, and copper sink. The main level spacious living/rec room includes a wood burning fireplace, pool table, and half bath; an efficient Rinnai tankless HWH unit provides hot water throughout the home. The property is rolling terrain,2nd bldg pad, perfect for horses and hiking, with manzanita, oaks, pine trees, private well/strg tank.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2006
- Square Footage:1809.00
- Lot Size: 1734124.00 Acres (39.81 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Uncovered, Enclosed, Concrete, Wood Deck, Screened Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Chawanakee
- High School:Minarets
- Junior High School:Spring Valley
- Grade School:Spring Valley
- Listing Broker:Beth Carver
- Listing Office:Bass Lake Reallty Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.