Single-Family Home on Wild Rose Lane Lane, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis beautiful 3 bed/2.5 bath mountain home located in Shaver Lake's Wildflower Village is a showplace! Great room features soaring wood ceilings and floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. Bright and cheery kitchen with breakfast bar opens to spacious dining area with sliding door out to the partially covered back deck spanning the width of the home. Luxurious master suite is on the main level with 2 guest bedrooms and full bath upstairs. In addition, entertain family and friends in the incredible step down bonus room with wet bar also located upstairs. Beautiful terraced landscaping, fenced and gated side yard, tastefully furnished, this home is a must see!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2004
- Square Footage:2693.00
- Lot Size: 19001.00 Acres (0.44 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Uncovered, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Pine Ridge
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:Beth Brown
- Listing Office:Pinnacle Real Estate of Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.