Single-Family Home on East Goshen Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLovely 4BR/2BA in a quiet neighborhood. Large open family room with laminate wood floor, open kitchen with lots of light. The master bedroom has a sitting room that can be utilized as an office or nursery. A bargain in Clovis Unified School District!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1999
- Square Footage:2067.00
- Lot Size: 6000.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Roman Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis North
- Junior High School:Granite Ridge
- Grade School:Mountain View
- Listing Broker:Nahid Dull
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Westland Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.