Single-Family Home on Finegold Creek Drive, North Fork, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionTeaford Ranch spacious Custom home!! Looking for a large home in a beautiful area close to Bass Lake? This gorgeous home is 4761SF featuring 6 bedrooms and 6 baths. The master suite is on the main level. This is a tri-level home. A studio apartment on the lower level is included in the square footage. Enjoy this open plan with large granite kitchen with an island that will seat 6 people. The home has beautiful Brazilian Cherry (Jatova) wide plank hardwood floors. Attached 3 car garage with a gym room. A very inviting covered porch style wood deck entry and a great covered back wood deck for entertaining. Very private and among other prestigious homes in this lovely subdivision. Ideal for a large family, corporate retreat or for the very social! Bedrooms are per seller. Seller owned $40,000 Solar System included in sale!!! Buyer to verify if concerned.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1991
- Square Footage:4761.00
- Lot Size: 162043.00 SqFt (3.72 acres)
- Baths:6.00 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Wood Deck Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Chawanakee
- High School:Minarets
- Junior High School:North Fork
- Grade School:North Fork
- Listing Broker:Donna Pride
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.