Single-Family Home on Canyon Vista Lane, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionMajestic views of Blue Canyon and the crest of the Sierra's, a gourmet kitchen, 3 bedrooms with 4 baths, level and private paved entry into a spacious 2 car garage are all included in this beautiful mountain cabin behind the gates at Bretz Mountain. This mountain home is all about the details plus THE VIEW. Floor to ceiling dual pane windows in the living room and master suite allow the natural beauty of the outside into this magnificent Asian style design. It almost feels like winter in Sapporo, Japan. There is an outdoor kitchen with covered patio for BBQ's and outdoor family dining in addition to a Tepanyaki style grill and hood upstairs in the entertainment room. Fantastic place for parties, family fun or just relaxing. Enjoy the sunrise coming up over the Sierra's every morning. This is a unique property with spectacular views that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2003
- Square Footage:3000.00
- Lot Size: 25082.00 Acres (0.58 acres)
- Baths:4.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Uncovered Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- School District:Independent
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Pine Ridge
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:James Huebner
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.