Single-Family Home on North Mitre Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property Description5 bedroom and 3 bathroom property. 2 bedrooms and one bathroom are downstairs. Granite counters in kitchen. Great location, near shopping markets.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2000
- Square Footage:2609.00
- Lot Size: 7000.00 SqFt (0.16 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Concrete
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Grade School:Lawless
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Listing Broker:Nidhi Aggarwal
- Listing Office:Nidhi Aggarwal-Broker
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.