Single-Family Home on Creekside Road, Squaw Valley, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionAFFORDABLE HOME with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and lots of great views. A 1976 doublewide mfg. home in good condition, it features an isolated master bedroom & bath, spacious living room plus a family room, built-in bar & cabinets and an inside laundry room. There's a wood burning stove. 1,440 sq. ft. of living space. Excellent 75 GPM well, too. detached one-car garage has been converted to storage, can replace garage door. A nice location on 4.6 acres with lots of potential and great views.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1976
- Square Footage:1440.00
- Lot Size: 201639.00 Acres (4.63 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Covered, Wood Deck Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Evaporative Cool, Window or Wall A/C
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Shared Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal
- School District:Kings Canyon
- High School:Reedley
- Junior High School:Dunlap
- Grade School:Dunlap
- Listing Broker:Lucy Bosseler
- Listing Office:Pine Tree/Prop Mgm of Squaw
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.