Single-Family Home on East Via Estrella Drive, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautifully maintained Granville home located in Copper River Tuscan Bluffs. Home boasts vaulted ceilings and granite kitchen countertops. Features a den/office, formal and informal dining area, and large loft area upstairs. Spacious master suite has dual vanity sinks, Jacuzzi tub, and large walk-in closet. Information provided upon request.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2008
- Square Footage:3274.00
- Lot Size: 5775.00 SqFt (0.13 acres)
- Baths:3.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Valley Oak
- Listing Broker:Sanjuana Saldana
- Listing Office:Modern Broker, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.