Single-Family Home on Highland Drive, Wishon, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionPerfect vacation hideaway or full time home! Fantastic location just minutes from Bass Lake and bordering national forest. Recently renovated multi-level 3 bedroom, 4 bath home in a quiet neighborhood. Cozy kitchen with breakfast area, pantry and formal dining room. The master suite is on the upper level with a huge walk-in shower and views. Downstairs family room with private patio. 2 car attached garage and storage area. Beautiful back yard with huge country views. Enclosed spa and bar. Multi-level deck to enjoy the great views at 3500' elevation.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1980
- Square Footage:2440.00
- Lot Size: 19079.00 Acres (0.44 acres)
- Baths:3.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Fire place:Masonry, Free Standing
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Septic Tank
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Chawanakee
- High School:Minarets
- Junior High School:North Fork
- Grade School:North Fork
- Listing Broker:Janet Wheeler
- Listing Office:Century 21 Ditton Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.