Single-Family Home on Heritage Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!!Pride of ownership shows in this immaculate gorgeous home that sits on 94,525 SF lot in the Heritage Estates. Featuring 5 BD, 5 1/2 BA and 4,672 SF of living space.There is a formal dining, living room and a large family room. You can enjoy the Lake, Tennis courts, spa and sparkling swimming pool. Game room with pool table, and a TV Room with theater. Too many upgrades to list them. This is a must see home.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1981
- Square Footage:4673.00
- Lot Size: 94525.00 SqFt (2.17 acres)
- Baths:5.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Buchanan
- Junior High School:Alta Sierra
- Grade School:Dry Creek
- Listing Broker:Harpreet Bali
- Listing Office:Harpreet Bali, Broker
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.