Single-Family Home on Gray Rock , Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThe perfect mountain escape for any family. Located in desirable Granite Ridge and nestled in the trees, the inviting entrance with large front porch and exterior stone veneer welcomes you to your retreat. Beautiful stone floor-to-ceiling fireplace is double-sided and warms both the formal dining room and large living room. Dining room is lit by rustic antler chandelier with seating for 14 or more. Two Master Suites located on the main level, 4 other bedrooms plus a massive loft for lodging those extra guests; up to 8 or makes for a perfect game room. Relax on any of four decks or unwind in the spa. Too much to miss, a must see.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1992
- Square Footage:4428.00
- Lot Size: 10000.00 SqFt (0.23 acres)
- Baths:4.75 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Wood Deck Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Fire place:Masonry, Gas Insert, Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Pine Ridge
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:Kimberly Hogue
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker-Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.