Single-Family Home on Bronco Lane, Squaw Valley, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis home is a small private three bedroom two bath home, with a 2 car garage. This home also has fantastic views. The property sits atop a hill with an area below the home for a shop, and even better views above. The remaining 2/3s of the land has a seasonal creek behind the house and foor for animals and exploring.There is a sitting room off the master which allows for storm watching while keeping warm and cozy and entertaining,reading or relaxing while enjoying morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. Just outside is an outdoor area for BBQs~ nightime fires and entertaining, etc....
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2006
- Square Footage:1472.00
- Lot Size: 223463.00 Acres (5.13 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Concrete Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Kings Canyon
- High School:Reedley
- Junior High School:Dunlap
- Grade School:Dunlap
- Listing Broker:Cheyenne Mullins
- Listing Office:Squaw Valley Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.