Single-Family Home on South Shelly Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful two story, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath 2926 Sq Ft home. Kitchen with tile counters, gas stove, breakfast bar and tile flooring. Formal dining, living room and familyroom with fireplace.Upgraded carpet and tile Master with tub, shower, dual sinks and large walk in closet.seller is very motivated
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2007
- Square Footage:2926.00
- Lot Size: 6930.00 SqFt (0.16 acres)
- Baths:3.50 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry
- School District:Sanger
- High School:Sanger
- Junior High School:Fairmont
- Grade School:Fairmont
- Listing Broker:Harpreet Deol
- Listing Office:Pacific Baruna Corp
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.