Single-Family Home on Ironwood , Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, CA
Property DescriptionAll NEW PRICING makes these the best value on the central coast. Unsurpassed quality, impressive architecture and elegance throughout. Each home offers a gourmet kitchen, Kraft maid cabinetry, granite, GE Profile appliances, fireplace, indoor utility area, Millgard windows, smart home technology wiring, energy efficient HERS rated homes, separate walls with 5/8 sheet rock and an air pocket in between reducing sound transfer, balconies and 2 car garages. Beautiful courtyard with cement benches, water fountain, fire pit and mature landscaping. All have beautiful views of the countryside, the rock or a peak a boo view of the water. There are a total of 14 homes in the development, with 10 now remaining. These are a great full time home, second home or can be rented for long term or vacation rentals. Fabulous investment opportunity.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:2132.00
- Lot Size: 0.00 SqFt (0.00 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Tankless WaterHeater, Covered, Uncovered Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar
- School District:San Luis Obispo
- High School:San Luis Obispo
- Junior High School:San Luis Obispo
- Grade School:San Luis Obispo
- Listing Broker:Colleen Meehan
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.