Single-Family Home on Falcon View Road, Coarsegold, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionA circular drive with cascading waterfall greets you. Step up to the wrap-around covered porch, sit for a while and enjoy the tranquil setting. Enter the high ceiling foyer and be amazed by the long range mountain view from the living room wall of windows. To your right is a huge formal dining room with massive lighted curio and matching buffet. To your left is a library/bedroom with shelving for your books. Walk forward into the bright 2 story living room with wood burning fireplace. Step outside to the deck overlooking your own Putting Green. Look up the winding staircase to the loft/office & secluded Master Bedroom Suite with a expansive view of your yard to the National Forest. The walk-in closet provides extensive room for clothes & storage. Step into the Bathroom with a deep, relaxing Spa tub by the oversize glass shower. Another Master Suite awaits you on the main floor with sitting area & Spa tub. Look at the Virtual Tour to see all the features this home has to offer.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1999
- Square Footage:3860.00
- Lot Size: 117612.00 Acres (2.70 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub,Jetted Tub,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Uncovered, Concrete, Wood Deck Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape, Synthetic Lawn
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Yosemite
- High School:Yosemite
- Junior High School:Oak Creek
- Grade School:Oakhurst
- Listing Broker:Judy Wensloff
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Westland Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.