Single-Family Home on West Middleton Avenue, Kerman, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful open floor plan in this 1990 square foot home. Features include 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, formal dining room and great room with gas fireplace for those cool Kerman evenings. The kitchen features center island and gas appliances. Spacious master bedroom, sitting area and private bath with jetted tub. Well maintained landscaping front and back. Call today for your private showing.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2003
- Square Footage:1990.00
- Lot Size: 6500.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Kerman
- High School:Kerman
- Junior High School:Liberty
- Grade School:Liberty
- Listing Broker:Jerry Framsted
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.