Single-Family Home on Pinchot Drive, North Fork, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionOlder North Fork double wide Manufactured Home. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths with Seller Financing! This home sets on a 1.43 acre parcel! The shop is on a 3.14AC parcel. Both parcels have incredible sierra views. Located on a cul-de-sac paved road. Beautiful pines and oaks. Only $120,000 for both parcels.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1976
- Square Footage:1152.00
- Lot Size: 136778.00 SqFt (3.14 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Metal
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Evaporative Cool
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Shared Well
- Appliances:Gas Appliances
- School District:Chawanakee
- High School:Yosemite
- Junior High School:North Fork
- Grade School:North Fork
- Listing Broker:Donna Pride
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.