Single-Family Home on West Moraga Road, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHalf Acre Estate in exclusive Fresno neighborhood on Moraga Rd. (Clovis Schools). across from The Bluffs. 4 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths with updated kitchen cabinets, tile entry and new carpeting throughout. Formal dining area with sliding glass door leading to an outdoor atrium. Beautiful back yard views from the kitchen and family room. Brick fireplace is the centerpiece of the living room with built-in bookcases. Entertain your outdoor guests pool-side as you enjoy this one of a kind backyard with family and friends. It's the closest thing to living in Carmel.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1969
- Square Footage:2533.00
- Lot Size: 24150.00 SqFt (0.55 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Electric Appliances, Microwave, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Nelson
- Listing Broker:Joel Mazmanian
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.