Single-Family Home on West Alluvial Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionSeller financing. Move-in ready and priced to sell!!! Award-winning Royal Coach custom home! Meticulously remodeled. New granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, new floor coverings, and new paint throughout. 4th home west of the Sierra Sports Club, and located near two major golf country clubs. Enter through the decorative iron gates to the double front doors with etched glass. On to the marble entry and a wet bar for entertaining your guests. Open floor plan. High-quality plantation shutters are attached to large dual-pane windows and French doors with retractable Phantom screens. There are 2 master bedrooms on either side of the home. One bathroom has a large jetted-spa tub. Plenty of storage throughout, even the 3-car garage has built-in cabinets. The backyard has an everlasting 6-foot high brick fence. Save money with this low-maintenance home and yard! Sierra Sports Club gives you access to a pool, gym, tennis, & use of 2 other Fresno Area facilities. No H.O.A. fees!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1991
- Square Footage:3297.00
- Lot Size: 13125.00 SqFt (0.30 acres)
- Baths:3.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Forkner
- Listing Broker:Ronald Stumpf
- Listing Office:Stumpf And Company
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.