Single-Family Home on Hummingbird Lane, Squaw Valley, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionOlder manufactured in very good condition located on nice 5.2acre cul-de-sac lot. Home has a very private location w/terrific panoramic views of the valley to the west and mountain and canyons to the east and south. Assumable Note for Qualified buyer w/good down payment. All furnishings included.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1971
- Square Footage:1296.00
- Lot Size: 209088.00 Acres (4.80 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Covered, Uncovered, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Evaporative Cool, Window or Wall A/C
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Shared Well, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances
- School District:Kings Canyon
- High School:Reedley
- Junior High School:Dunlap
- Grade School:Dunlap
- Listing Broker:Lonnie Work
- Listing Office:Squaw Valley Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.