Single-Family Home on South Boyd Drive, Kerman, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionMagnificent! If you are looking for a beautiful custom home in the most prestigious area, this is it! The owners have taken great pride in adding quality and craftsmanship to showcase its rare beauty. Inside renovations include bamboo wood flooring, new carpet, fresh paint, granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms plus much more. The 5 burner gas cook top with grill is perfect for the gourmet chef. Master suite with gas fireplace, 2 additional bdrms and loft area complete this beautiful home. The backyard is an entertainers oasis with resurfaced pebble tec pool, stone decking, and custom outdoor kitchen. The outdoor kitchen features granite counter top, builtin BBQ and custom automatic levelor awning.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1987
- Square Footage:2513.00
- Lot Size: 10500.00 SqFt (0.24 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Brick
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Concrete, Stone Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry, Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Kerman
- High School:Kerman
- Junior High School:Kerman
- Grade School:Liberty
- Listing Broker:Jerry Framsted
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.