Single-Family Home on Bowie , Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, CA
Property DescriptionGreystone Manor-Exclusive Cabrillo Estates-Panoramic bay, rock and ocean view! Executive Home locate in a quite Cul-de-sac- a large private level lot. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and 4,000 sq. ft. - turn-key! Featuring vaulted ceilings- skylights, large dining room with french doors to back patio, family room, hobby room/office, guest quarters, Master suite with huge shower, Jacuzzi tub with a view and a sauna. Best value on the Central Coast! Bring your extended family for the weekend or pack your bags for the Coast!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1978
- Square Footage:3959.00
- Lot Size: 15420.00 Acres (0.35 acres)
- Baths:2.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Septic Tank
- School District:San Luis Obispo
- High School:San Luis Obispo
- Junior High School:San Luis Obispo
- Grade School:San Luis Obispo
- Listing Broker:Leon Van Beurden
- Listing Office:Bay Osos Brokers
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.