Single-Family Home on West Celeste Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!! Beautiful, spacious 2 story house in a quiet area of Fresno, easy to show and priced to sell.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2005
- Square Footage:2468.00
- Lot Size: 6000.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:3.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Other
- Drive way:Atta
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Lawless
- Listing Broker:Inderjit Aulakh
- Listing Office:A-One Brokers
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.