Single-Family Home on Granite Circle , Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionFantastic Granite Ridge lodge cabin features unique mining decor. Main cabin has 4 bedrooms - 3.5 baths, the guest house has 1 bedroom, 1 bath and kitchenette. Main cabin living area has vaulted ceiling made from antique corrugated metal from an old dairy. Great room features stone fireplace with Estroidanair insert. Shaver Lake sinker wood used on the stairs and trim, and a 1906 gas pump supports the pipe railing going up to the second level. Antique lighting and outlets and plugs accent the decor. Kitchen has slate tile counters, industrial size sink, wood cabinets with glass doors and handmade hood/vent over the stove and features hardwood floors which extend through the great room. Post and beam throughout and windows have custom drapes or wood shutters. Custom wood entry door. Guest house is charming, large sitting porch, perfect for in-laws, older children or overflow guests. Walking bridge over small seasonal water flow, this is a one of a kind cabin and not to be missed.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2004
- Square Footage:3353.00
- Lot Size: 25300.00 Acres (0.58 acres)
- Baths:4.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Wood Deck Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Independent
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Pine Ridge
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:Nancy McKee
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.