Single-Family Home on Finley Drive, Kingsburg, Tulare, CA
Property DescriptionLocation, Location, Location, this is a traditional sale next to Kings River Golf and Country Club. Well maintained home, beautifully landscaped, with lots of amenities. Ideal home for retirement, investor or someone just wanting to play lots of golf.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1974
- Square Footage:1721.00
- Lot Size: 20845.00 SqFt (0.48 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C, Covered, Brick Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry, Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- School District:Kingsburg Schools
- High School:Kingsburg Schools
- Junior High School:Rafer Johnson
- Grade School:Washington
- Listing Broker:Parminder Singh
- Listing Office:London Properties-Kingsburg
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.