Single-Family Home on North Palm Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis home is so beautiful and will go FHA!! totally remodeled move in condition. this is 1,8192 sqft of new everything- roof-fixtures-windows- carpet- floors-and lots of other goodies 2 car garage Bathrooms have been modernly updated with new tile and counter tops.back yard is spectacular with a pool. if your clients needs space for them or business- this is perfect recently appraised at $225k and its yours for a song- make it yours and we will see you at closing!!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1956
- Square Footage:1819.00
- Lot Size: 12500.00 SqFt (0.29 acres)
- Baths:1.50 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Fort Miller
- Grade School:Del Mar
- Listing Broker:Ben Torralva
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Garden Real Estate GoldLeaf
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.