Single-Family Home on North Lake Street, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionCome and see this beautiful Country Home nestled in the middle of a 6 acre almond orchard. This home has 3 bed/2.5 bath with possible 4th bedroom, fireplace, wet bar, closet and newer wood flooring that could be used for college age or mother-in-law with outside door access. Kitchen has beautiful cabinets, tile counters and newer vinyl floor. Great room opens to the kitchen and dining room with stove insert for brick fireplace. Formal dining room off of the kitchen is great for entertaining large groups. Bathroom counters have been remodeled with granite. All bedrooms are spacious and Master is exceptionally large, with room for sitting area or office. Back yard has a gated wrap around porch that overlooks the pool, built-in brick barbeque. Storage building has many possibilities like a 1 bed apartment. The other side has a partial finished room just waiting to be completed and an actual meat locker. Lastly, there is a 1,000+ sq ft. shop on the property. Show and sell this property.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1972
- Square Footage:2370.00
- Lot Size: 355885.00 SqFt (8.17 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered, Enclosed, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera South
- Junior High School:Jack G. Desmond
- Grade School:Berenda
- Listing Broker:Jerilyn Von Flue
- Listing Office:Century 21 M & M and Associate
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.