Single-Family Home on Squaw Valley Road, Valley, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionNice home on a beautiful park like setting. A seasonal creek runs through the front and back of the property with multiple gardening areas, many sitting areas,entertaining areas and plenty of room for animals. Easy commute to highway 180.the land is all usable and partially fenced on 2 sides. Sale includes 2 adjacent parcels.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1988
- Square Footage:2224.00
- Lot Size: 392040.00 Acres (9.00 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Uncovered, Wood Deck Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Kings Canyon
- High School:Reedley
- Junior High School:Dunlap
- Grade School:Dunlap
- Listing Broker:Cheyenne Mullins
- Listing Office:Squaw Valley Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.