Single-Family Home on Sunset Vista Lane , Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful custom lodge-style home located in the small quiet subdivision of Musick Ridge! This gorgeous home offers stunning scenic views, high vaulted pine ceilings, stone floor to ceiling fireplace with log mantel, built-in cabinetry, a full wet bar, huge log pillars and log railings and walls of windows. The large kitchen has granite countertops, double ovens, island with a vegetable sink and a breakfast bar. The master suite is located on the main level and features custom quartzite rock, large jetted tub, steam shower, walk-in closet, a see through gas log fireplace and french doors to the sun deck. Upstairs you will find a large loft/game room with a mini wet bar. Two additional guest bedrooms are located privately downstairs, each with french doors leading to the lower deck and jacuzzi. There is also a full bath with double sinks and laundry room with a sink and plenty of storage. Enjoy amazing sunsets and entertaining on the large rear decks. This property is a must see...
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2008
- Square Footage:3037.00
- Lot Size: 10400.00 SqFt (0.24 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Jetted Tub,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Stone,Log
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Uncovered, Wood Deck Mature Landscape, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating
- Fire place:Masonry, Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Sierra
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:Teresa Goodnight
- Listing Office:Pinnacle Real Estate of Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.